We will do our best to keep you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on Ellington Resort.
- Indoor pool/outdoor pool and spa are open!
- The golf course has remained open
- Due to the mask ordinance, masks must be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Myrtle Beach restaurants can open to indoor dining as of Monday, May 11th. However only at 50% capacity per the Governor. Outdoor dining opened last week.
- Public Beach accesses opened May 1st however social distancing is still encouraged.
- As of July 10, masks must be worn inside local businesses in accordance with the mask ordinance.
- Local restaurants are unable to serve alcohol after 11 PM.
Effective January 26, 2021 travelers arriving in the U.S. must get tested for COVID-19 no more than 3 days before departing to the United States and show a negative test result to the airline before boarding OR 2) show documentation of recent recovery from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding.
This new order applies to all air passengers — including U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents — aged 2 years and older. It also applies regardless of the length of time spent outside of the United States.
Acceptable documentation of recovery from COVID-19 includes both a positive viral test result within 3 months of travel (or the time period specified in current CDC guidance) AND a letter from a healthcare provider or public health official stating that the passenger is cleared to end isolation.
Passengers who have tested positive for COVID-19 will need to delay their travel until they meet the criteria to end isolation; learn more here.
Need more information? Visit this FAQ page at CDC.gov.