We will do our best to keep you updated on COVID-19 and its impact on Ellington Resort.
- Indoor pool/outdoor pool and spa are open!
- The golf course has remained open
- Due to the mask ordinance, masks must be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Myrtle Beach restaurants can open to indoor dining as of Monday, May 11th. However only at 50% capacity per the Governor. Outdoor dining opened last week.
- Public Beach accesses opened May 1st however social distancing is still encouraged.
- As of July 10, masks must be worn inside local businesses in accordance with the mask ordinance.
- Local restaurants are unable to serve alcohol after 11 PM.